Affordable and scalable.
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service
Run demanding applications
Create a foundation for dependable, lightning-fast performance. As your business evolves and new opportunities emerge. Ethernet can change with you-while providing exceptional
protection and continuity across many different locations.
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service helps ensure the delivery of critical voice, data and video applications to offices around a metro area. Switched Ethernet uses fiber optic or copper technology to connect each office to AT&T’s highly secure and reliable core Ethernet network.
Intelligent network management
With AT&T, you gain a managed network that helps ensure peak performance for your most vital and delay-sensitive applications. It prioritizes data traffic, allowing the right information to arrive at the right time, giving users a richer, more immersive experience.
Continuity on your terms
Speed, performance and security are backed by AT&T’s stringent service level agreements, providing the stability and continuity your business demands.
Taking you beyond the metro network
We have enhanced AT&T Switched Ethernet Service to connect your locations* in the same state or in different states.
Advantages of the AT&T Switched Ethernet Service
- Simplified architecture enables multiple applications on a single network
- Cost-effective scalability delivers greater return on value
- Flexibility and high performance meets changing business needs
- High reliability helps ensure business continuity
- Supports 5 Mbps to 1 Gbps application performance for point-to-point, and up to 10 Gbps at any hub
- Expands business capabilities with point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or multipoint configurations
- Allows unique destinations and priority for each application or department through Virtual LAN connections
- Connects locations together as one virtual LAN and virtual private lines from remote locations to the corporate data center