AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
The right mobile communications network and infrastructure are critical to the success of any business. Push-to-Talk communications systems have long been a mainstay of mobility dependent industries.
Now you can combine your cell phone, two-way radio and handheld computer into a single, integrated device with AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk (EPTT).
Gain faster, richer collaboration
AT&T EPTT combines a broadband infrastructure with the power of IP based technology. Its high-speed performance, advanced features and expansive coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE network make it a complete solution that integrates with back-end enterprise systems and scales to meet your needs. The result is faster and richer collaboration capable of increasing internal ROI, driving productivity, and lowering cost of ownership.
Imagine the possibilities
AT&T EPTT offers an open API platform with nearly limitless possibilities to interface with dispatch, fleet management, GPS tracking, ticketing applications / systems and more.
Advantages of AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Conduct a group call with up to 250 people with the push of a button
- Talk and use productivity solutions simultaneously
- Create large contact lists with as many as 1,000 contacts
- Use mobile applications, GPS or cameras on your phones during PTT calls
- Allow supervisors to override PTT calls and communicate important, time sensitive messages to their teams
- See who’s available to talk now with presence status indicators
- Wide selection of integrated voice and data LTE devices
- Open API platform
- Integration with an array of advanced mobility applications
- Access to the expansive AT&T 3G, 4G and 4G LTE networks