AT&T IP Flexible Reach
What if you could integrate your voice and data networks using one reliable, high-performance solution? Voice and data traffic riding over the same transport drives greater bandwidth utilization and potential access to cost savings.
AT&T IP Flexible Reach is a SIP trunking service that integrates access for IP PBX, TDM PBX or Key System environments. Through one provider, you can receive a unified VoIP and data communication solution that delivers consistent performance.
Multiple plans, one solution
IP Flexible Reach gives you a variety of calling plans and access speeds, along with Virtual Telephone Numbers (VTNs) for establishing local visibility within a calling area. Centralized Call Delivery lets you use an existing IP data network and hardware to distribute calls to branch office sites, eliminating the need to purchase additional hardware.
To help ensure the highest voice and data quality across your business, IP Flexible Reach leverages the highly secure AT&T MPLS Network, backed by stringent Service Level
Advantages of AT&T IP Flexible Reach
- Flexible calling plans to fit your business needs
- Drive greater bandwidth utilization and cost savings with converged voice and data traffic
- Improve existing communications infrastructure efficiency and value
- Centralize call delivery into a single, unified answering system
- A wide variety of access speeds, from T1 to Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports both local and Virtual Telephone Numbers (VTNs)
- Class of Service enables voice and data packet prioritization
- Service Level Agreements for VoIP service and underlying transport