Help block incoming threats.
AT&T Network-Based Firewall
Ever-changing security threats can place your business at risk. When it comes to data protection, maintaining a reliable network firewall is vital. AT&T Network-Based Firewall delivers highly secure connectivity by adding another layer of defense. It’s a subscription-based network security service that frees up your IT team for other tasks. Network-Based devices reside within AT&T owned and operated data centers that provide 24×7 firewall monitoring and attack management.
Network-Based Firewall continuously inspects and treats inbound and outbound traffic according to your unique security policies. Gain increased management control through multiple levels of configuration complexities, ranging from simple outbound-only security rules to extensive bi-directional rules.
Network-Based Firewall provides the visibility and flexibility you need through a self-administration portal. Quickly optimize firewall configurations, view reports and bring
order to security policies. As your network traffic needs change, you can quickly scale bandwidth allocation for internet access through the firewall.
Advantages of the AT&T Network-Based Firewall
- Eliminates need for premises-based firewalls and dedicated internet connectivity
- Tightens internet, intranet and extranet security
- Centralizes application of security policies across business sites
- Scales internet bandwidth as business needs change
- Frees up resources to focus on mission-critical tasks
- Transparent, stateful firewall
- Static and many-to-one Network Address Translation (NAT)
- VPN Tunneling through static NAT
- Hardened external Domain Name System (DNS)
- Multiple DMZ policy definitions for unique network segments
- Flexible bandwidth options based on customer requirements