How Do I Setup a POP Email Account on an Android Phone?
Below is a step by step process for setting up your POP Email account on your Android device. This guide is compatible with Android 2.1 (Eclair), 2.2 (Froyo), and 2.3 (Gingerbread).
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Scroll down and choose "Manual Setup."
4. Choose POP3 Account.
5. Enter your username, password, and server name.
* Username will be firstname.lastname@example.org
* server name will be mail.yourwebsite.com
(For URDirect customers, this will be urdirect.net)
6. Ensure your incoming port is set to 110 and press Next.
Your phone will verify the incoming settings here.
Your Outgoing settings should read mail.youremail.com.
The outgoing port should be set to 587.
Ensure none is specified for security type and press next.
If you have entered all of your information correctly, your
setup is now complete.